Wednesday, October 17, 2007

BORED!

Alright, I have a blog again.. wahaha..
Anyway, woah! It's sembreak..

I arrived yesterday about five in the morning..
My first hours of stay was really good, for I have seen my family again.. haha woohoo!

And I was so excited because I can see again my former classmates.. haha
I tried to contact them (maybe just for a short talk).
But unfortunately, they were all still busy. Ohh, it's their finals week, haayy..

I don't have something to do. It's raining hard that I can't even go out to go to the mall here.
I'm really bored! haaay.. anyway, this post was just a draft, so maybe you'll not really understand it much. I can't organize my thoughts for now. hehehe.. geh! nyt!

1 comment:

hilagyo said...

awwwwwwwwwwww good for you panganay!! buti nman nakauwi ka ng safe ^_^